Votre demande est prise en charge avec succès, un de nos conseillers vous contactera dans les plus brefs délais.
2 - 5 ans
En bref : l'entreprise FAYAT GROUPE recrute un(e) Social Media Manager - VIE Program (H/F) en CDI à Wardenburg (code postal 26203). Le candidat idéal ? Expérience de 2 - 5 ans et des compétences en #allemand
Descriptif de poste :
Descriptif de poste :
Social Media is already key in marketing and communication and plays a big role. The structure of Social media is handled in Dynapac is the following:
Global accounts (mainly Facebook and LinkedIn) are handled by Dynapac global Communication. Many local markets then have their own accounts. As for today, there is no real structure in content, sharing och posts everyone more or less publish what's available, and it can be a long time nothing is published at all. When doing a short investigation what is needed for the markets, everyone answered social media posts and content to share.
Scope of Social Media Project:
* Create a Global Social media strategy together with Dynapac Communication (not too complex)
* Create a Global social media plan together with Dynapac Communication
* Based on the plan, create posts, and publish content on Social media on behalf of Dynapac
* Create a monthly Social Media package (posts, text, pictures etc.) to be distributed to the markets so that they can localize and post/share the content.
* Track and measure the Dynapac posts and analyze results on a monthly basis.
* The Strategy should be quite simple and serve as a foundation document, presenting why and how we do this. An embryo already exists but needs to be finalized.
* The Global social media plan should present what content so publish each week/month, starting with 6 months before we evaluate. Ideas of monthly content from Dynapac is:
* Brand image
* Business Unit Compaction
* Business Unit Pavers
* Application knowledge / customer testimonial / technical report
* Other (like launching our new webpage)
* Advantage is to be familiar with web publishing tools and Creative Suites.
Profil recherché :
Profil recherché :
Your profile :
Degree in Communications, Marketing, Digital, Social Media, Community management, International Relations.
-First relevant experience in a similar context.
-Excellent communication, strong editing skills and creative.
-Advantage is to be familiar with social media managing (Hootsuite, AgoraPulse), web publishing tools and Creative Suites (Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Premiere Pro an asset).
-We are looking for a self driven candidate who communicates well with colleagues.
-You are also known for your open minded behavior, you are interested to learn more about multicultural expériences.
-On top of this, you have a positive attitude, and you firmly believe that there is always a better way !
-Fluent in English.
-Driver license is a plus.
City and country description :
Wardenburg is a municipality in the district of Oldenburg, in Lower Saxony, Germany.
It is situated approx. 8 km south of Oldenburg.
Join our global communication team, that is located on a beauty countryside combined to an exciting international atmosphere with innumerable prospects.
BTW do you know what working in Oldenburg makes so special? The atmosphere of the city, the high quality of life, the short distances, the many offers of a small big city, the mixture of lively university town and traditional service town, the high dynamism of urban development, the possibility of (almost) anywhere comfortably by bike, the gardens , the city center - or most likely: all together.
Our offer for you :
* Support with suitable apartment search
* 37 hours a week
* Very good training and support in the team
* Responsible for varied tasks with a wide range of further training and career opportunities
* Friendly working atmosphere in an international environment
* Organised business trips around the world
We are offering a VIE Program position.
Please make sure you match the criteria before apllying.
More information here : https://mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr/en